Welcome Home to Frisco Station.
Frisco Station’s luxury residences offer the high-end finishes and amenities you desire with the appealing convenience of urban living. Here, dining, entertainment, parks, trails, wellness amenities and more await – right outside your front door. Residents will enjoy immediate access to all Frisco Station has to offer, as well as easy connectivity to regional employers and attractions via the Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayburn Tollway.
Setting a new standard for Frisco’s urban lifestyle, Station House is a four-story, resort-inspired multifamily community currently leasing 301 modern, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes and two-bedroom townhome floor plans.
Your Station House Lifestyle
Station House Details
- Luxury urban living
- Three contemporary finish schemes
- Controlled access garage parking
- Wine bar area
- Dog wash station
- Bike repair shop
- Automated package management system
- On-site coffee bar
- Resort-style pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Pet friendly
- Wellness spa with sauna
- Yoga studio
- Game room
- Relaxing library
Currently under construction is SkyHouse, a 332-unit, 25-story luxury apartment high-rise located in the heart of Frisco Station. Soon-to-be the tallest building in Frisco, SkyHouse will feature studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments with a Sky Deck on the top floor. Additional amenities include a resort-style pool, an outdoor kitchen, fireplaces, lounge seating with TVs, a pool table and shuffleboard.
Recently announced, The Cadence at Frisco Station will offer additional, luxury urban living units and is currently under development.
- Walk to dining, shopping and entertainment districts in Frisco Station’s The Hub, anchored by Alamo Drafthouse, and next door at The Star
- Nearby sports attractions include Frisco Roughriders, FC Dallas, Dallas Mavericks’s Development League Team, Dallas Stars Practice Facility and The Ford Center at The Star
- Just minutes from major employers at Hall Office Park, Legacy and Granite Business Park, including Toyota, JP Morgan Chase, Liberty Mutual, JCPenney and many others