The Offices at Frisco Station is a place where talent will want to work, and where businesses will come to thrive. The Office District is specifically designed to give your company a competitive advantage by providing a smart, creative and healthy destination that fosters productivity.
The Offices One at Frisco Station
Completed in December 2017, The Offices One at Frisco Station offers seven stories and 228,000 square feet of Class A office space. It features impeccable interior finishes, structured parking, a fitness center, conference center and a robust communications and power infrastructure.
The Offices One at Frisco Station is one of only three buildings in DFW to earn a Wired Certified Platinum rating from WiredScore. This premier designation recognizes Frisco Station’s commitment to providing cutting-edge technology, especially through its unparalleled access to AT&T’s next-generation 5G Evolution wireless technology.
The Offices Two at Frisco Station
To continue meeting the growing demand of the region, The Offices Two at Frisco Station broke ground in October 2018 and is a fully amenitized, six-story, 210,000-square-foot building. The office building is the second of five planned office buildings for the development’s corporate district.
Designed with future-proofing in mind, employees and employers in the building will benefit from the innovative technology that is being integrated across Frisco Station’s parks, residential options, hospitality units and corporate spaces. To learn more about The Offices Two at Frisco Station, click here.
- 1.5 million square feet of mid-rise office space
- Total of 5 office buildings
- The Offices One at Frisco Station is Wired Certified – Platinum, offering best-in-class telecom infrastructure and superior internet connectivity
- 36,000-square-foot typical floor plate
- Walkable to over 50 restaurants
- Access to 130,000 square feet of planned retail at The Hub, Frisco Station’s entertainment district
- Immediate access to 30 acres of parks, trails and green space
- Surrounded by 5 urban living developments and lifestyle hotel campus with 4 hotels
- 4 airports within 25 minutes (DFW, Love Field, Addison, McKinney)
- Real-time connectivity via AT&T’s 5G Evolution wireless technology
- Access to autonomous vehicles and one of the world’s first vertiports
- Adjacent to the Dallas Cowboys world headquarters at The Star